The Silent Bureau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Clan of the Greatest players ever!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Clan of the Greatest players ever!!!! Empty Welcome to the Clan of the Greatest players ever!!!!

Post by Naithiz Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Yo Yo this is the god hand Naithiz comming to you in between killings.
I would like to say thanks for joining us here and I hope you enjoy your stay.
As time goes on more and more things will be changing so keep an eye on everything.

Well with that said i would like to start this shit off.
I am Naithiz also known as The Wizard Of Old or the Dark Lord. I have played LoL for about 2-3 years now. I have played sc bw and diablo 2 lod for more years then i care to count.
My interests are stratagys and intreig. (i cant spell.)
On a side note i am getting into programing and tech stuff. but as of now that is still far off.

Well I am done for now. Please post a introduction to your self. telling how long you have played what other games you play and what hobies or interests you have.
And let the power of silence destroy all that stand in your way.

Naithiz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Clan of the Greatest players ever!!!! Empty Re: Welcome to the Clan of the Greatest players ever!!!!

Post by Draven [ADMIN] Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 am

So you play Diablo II Lod also do you still play? Question
Draven [ADMIN]
Draven [ADMIN]
Admin

https://thesilentbureau.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Clan of the Greatest players ever!!!! Empty Re: Welcome to the Clan of the Greatest players ever!!!!

Post by Naithiz Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Na i have played that since it came out and yea its dull now that i have made every char i think is posible lol.

Naithiz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum